The UN security Council will discuss nuclear activities of the DPRK
The UN security Council on the initiative of the USA plans to hold an April 28 meeting on the DPRK at the level of foreign Ministers.
This was announced by the American Ambassador to the world organization, Nikki Haley, writes “Interfax”.
She told reporters that the Security Council meeting on non-proliferation of nuclear weapons 28 April will focus on the nuclear activities of the DPRK.
Haley expressed the hope that “as many foreign Ministers will participate” in the meeting.
Without China the US is ready to stand alone against North Korea – trump
We will add that earlier it was said that North Korea has launched missiles of unknown type.
It is possible that this was a test of an Intercontinental ballistic missile KN-08 & KN-14.
Earlier, North Korea claimed that she was able to test the possibility of equipping a projectile with a nuclear warhead and its ability to evade interception.
It was reported the launch of a ballistic missile Pukguksong-2 medium-range class “Musudan”. She flew about 500 kilometers and fell into the sea of Japan.
In testing was attended by North Korean leader Kim Jong-UN.
We will remind that earlier it became known that North Korea has tested a nuclear device – was detected an artificial earthquake of 5.3 points in close proximity to known nuclear test site of North Korea.
Analysts fear that the DPRK is approaching the use of nuclear weapons.
We will remind, earlier it was reported that DPRK leader Kim Jong-UN stressed the need to strengthen the nuclear forces of the country. This statement he made, when he was present on ballistic missile tests.
Recall that the US imposed sanctions against North Korea for numerous violations of human rights. The sanctions will affect the number of high-ranking individuals and five companies, as well as the leader of the DPRK Kim Jong-UN.
In turn, North Korea said that new US sanctions against its leader, Kim Jong-UN means the Declaration of war and promised to take decisive action in response. In a statement the foreign Ministry of Pyongyang, which leads the official North Korean Central news Agency, said that the move by the United States is the worst of the hostilities and represents an open Declaration of war against the DPRK.
Recall that North Korea threatened a preemptive nuclear attack on the United States and South Korea in case of threats to national security.
“Pre-emptive nuclear strike of justice will be dealt according to statements of senior management of the Korean people’s army,” — said the Central Telegraph Agency of Korea.
Pyongyang had previously threatened a nuclear strike, but only as a response to the emergence of a clear threat.
March 4, 2016, North Korean leader Kim Jong UN ordered to keep nuclear weapons ready for use at any time.
Earlier it was reported that North Korea launched the rocket from a remote spaceport. Despite statements by the DPRK about the launch into orbit observation satellites in the world suggest that Pyongyang is experiencing an Intercontinental ballistic missile.
Recall that on 6 January 2016, the DPRK announced the successful test of a hydrogen bomb.
USGS registered on the territory of the DPRK earthquake of a magnitude of 5.1 points and the meteorological Agency of South Korea said that its epicenter coincides with the location of the landfill, which Pyongyang previously conducted tests of nuclear explosive devices: 30 miles from the town of Banggi-ri.
The UN security Council at an emergency meeting of North Korea has threatened sanctions.
We will remind that earlier the head of Ministry of defense of Japan Gen Nakatani ordered the preparation of national air defence forces to destroy North Korean missiles.