Ivano-Frankivsk oblast due to the explosion of a gas stove died a pensioner

Yesterday, August 24, in the town of Sniatyn , Ivano-Frankivsk region occurred explosion of a gas stove. Next to the time was 84-the summer pensioner.

Woman badly burned by fire. The gas stove is not broke. This was reported in the Directorate of civil protection in Ivano-Frankivsk regional state administration, reports UNIAN.

From the received thermal burns pensioner died last night in the Central district hospital.

Priznaytes to TSN from Viber that atribuite
nivalis news just the messenger!