The first millions of dollars Yanukovych and Co. sent to the state budget
The first millions of dollars of ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych and his entourage went to the state budget of Ukraine.
This was reported by press Secretary of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Larisa Sargan on the page in Facebook.
“Specefication 200 million OPG Yanukovych. Millions of dollars went into the state budget of Ukraine”, – she wrote.
Yanukovych called the “fake” information on the confiscation of $ 200 million and are preparing a lawsuit against Lutsenko
Garfish also posted a video on his page, which shows the General Prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko and staff of one of the banking institutions.
In particular, Lutsenko told about the special confiscation of money which are on accounts of PJSC “Ukreximbank”. Today, 25 September, in “Ukreximbank” began the first recalculation million of the total $ 200 million.
“In the relevant criminal proceedings on recognition of the person guilty of the criminal offenses provided for by article 255 “the creation of a criminal organization” in part, the special confiscation of the money placed on the accounts of PJSC “Ukreximbank”. Passed the verdict,” – said Lutsenko.
In turn, Lutsenko said that there is a court decision and on accounts in other banks.
Note that this decision was made Sosnovskiy district court in Cherkassy city on August 21. The court decision came into force last week, and today began specefication.
As noted by the representative of the financial institution, the sentence came into legal force and ready to perform.
Videoslots stock Yanukovych. Switzerland refuses to give the owner a ton of precious metal
7 Sep, 09:29
We will remind, on April 26 the state “Oschadbank” started the process SpecOps 1.5 billion US dollars (40 billion), which are accounts of the “family” of Yanukovych. The head of state Petro Poroshenko stressed that the funds were returned to the state Treasury. In the cash equivalent of the withdrawn Viktor Yanukovych 1.5 billion dollars weighed 15 tons. This was announced by Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko. He stated that the transfer of funds is completed.