In Kiev was renamed International, the square was named in honor of the Ukrainian dissident
The Kyiv city Council today, October 12, renamed International square in honor of the Ukrainian dissident-human rights activist, literary critic Valery Marchenko.
In Kyiv invented a new name for the Moscow bridge
The decision was made at the meeting of the city Council, according to TSN.
Deputies also renamed the following streets and alleys:
– the lane Krasnodon on lane Kuchmin Yar in Solomenskiy district;
– St. Krasnovodsk – on the street Khotyn in the Podolsk district;
– St. Nikolai Lebedev – on the street Yuri Amendments in the Dnieper area;
– Gor’kogo side-street – lane Boris Shahlin in goloseyevsky area;
– Yaroslav Galan street – St. Augustine Voloshin in Solomenskiy district;
– St. Timothy Shamrylo – on Park street-Syretska in Shevchenkivskyi district;
– Dneprodzerzhinskaya str – Kamenskaya St. in Darnytskyi district;
– street Lebedev-Kumach – at St. Nicholas, Gallego in Solomenskiy district;
– Sotsialisticheskaya str – str Lev Matsievich in Solomenskiy district;
– St. Eugene pottier – St. Anton Cedeca in the Shevchenko district.
Earlier it was reported that the city soon may receive square in honor of Russian opposition politician Boris Nemtsov.