Danyluk accused of GPU in blocking investigations about possible abuse in “PrivatBank”
The General Prosecutor of Ukraine is delaying the investigation of cases against the former leadership of”PrivatBank”.
This was stated by the Minister of Finance of Ukraine Alexander danyluk.
“The government has spent on the capitalization of “PrivatBank” 140 billion UAH due to the fact that after it was previously withdrawn money or were insufficiently secured loans that are not returned. It is the money of every citizen, every taxpayer. They must be returned to the state. Invalid are unofficial arrangements and the inaction of law enforcement agencies. Instead, the Prosecutor General’s office does this: delayed investigations of the actions of the former managers and owners of “PrivatBank”, – he stressed.
Wideawake court of England froze the assets of Kolomoisky and Bogolyubov worldwide
The corresponding decision the court took within a trial “PrivatBank” against their former owners Igor Kolomoisky and Gennady Bogolyubov. The Bank that the government nationalized a year ago, accuses the businessmen that they withdrew from financial institutions nearly $ 2 billion.
According to danyluk, the state “PrivatBank” was initiated by the excitation of five criminal cases, which is now being investigated by the attorney General.
“In particular, on bringing the Bank to insolvency, unlawful removal of a variety of ways of funds from the Bank, improper use of confidential information of the servers of the Bank. However, none of these cases was brought to court because investigations in these industries are moving very slowly, and in some cases investigations are not conducted”, – he said.
Lutsenko commented on the situation surrounding the audit of “PrivatBank”
Additionally, danylyuk said that now violated, and actively promoted the case against the actors in “PrivatBank”, the Ministry of Finance and the National Bank of Ukraine.
“The Prosecutor General’s office had initiated a number of criminal cases concerning the alleged illegal actions of officials of “PrivatBank”, the Ministry of Finance and the NBU, in which investigative actions are very actively conducted. Third, actively violated, and criminal cases on the facts of involvement of Bank advisors who are engaged in documenting the extent and illegal schemes withdrawal of “PrivatBank” former owners/management of the Bank, the results of which will be used in court cases both in Ukrainian and in foreign jurisdictions”, – concluded the Minister.
We will remind, on December 19 London’s High court issued an order on a worldwide seizure of assets of former owners of “Privat” Igor Kolomoisky and Gennady Bogolyubov, said in a statement on the Bank’s website.
The corresponding decision of the court in London accepted in the judicial process “PrivatBank” against their former owners. Nationalized Bank accused Kolomoisky and Bogolyubov in the fact that they withdrew from financial institutions nearly $ 2 billion.
The decision of the High court of London to arrest for the assets of the business in excess of $ 2.5 billion, including six companies that likely belong to them or under their control.
“This is a temporary arrest during the pendency of the case in court”, – said Igor Kolomoisky, the decision of the court regarding the arrest of its assets and the assets of his partner Gennady Bogolyubov.
The national Bank of Ukraine supports the actions of “PrivatBank”, which filed a lawsuit in London’s high court against the former shareholders of the financial institution.
- the Prosecutor General’s office
Saw a bug — Ctrl+Enter
Letter to the editor
Leave your comment
Leave your comment