Fire on Poznyaky in Kiev: three children were in the hospital because of carbon monoxide poisoning

Two boys and one girl were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning. Children have suffered as a result of the fire, which began Wednesday evening, December 20, in the house No. 3-B on zdolbunivska street in Poznyaky in Kiev.

This is stated in the plot of TSN.Ranok.

Now the children are in the Department of toxicology of the Metropolitan hospital Center.

“Injured three children from two to eight years. The other children also inhaled, but they refused hospitalization – prodigality fresh air,” said the ambulance doctor Wladimir Klitschko.

The owner of the burned-out condo is also hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning. Nobody else was injured. Doctors diagnosed poisoning the occupants of the house 1 and 2 degrees. Without burns.

We will remind, the fire broke out on the fourth floor flats. The fire, while a female victim was sleeping. The neighboring apartment was unharmed. However from-for strong smoke rescuers evacuated the whole staircase. Now SSES finds out that it was the cause of the fire.

  • Kiev
  • fire
  • Poznyaki

Saw a bug — Ctrl+Enter

Letter to the editor

© Materials

/ OL

Leave your comment

Leave your comment

All comments


Editor’s choice