Ukrainian “daughter” of the Russian “Sberbank” wants to buy the Belarusian state Bank

Belarusian state Paritetbank OJSC has submitted documents to the National Bank of Ukraine to obtain a permit to purchase 100% of shares of Ukrainian “daughter” of Russian “Sberbank“.

Application filed yesterday, December 21.

“The decision on acquisition of Sberbank of Russia JSC (Ukraine) was adopted by the Supervisory Board of OJSC “Paritetbank”, according to the results of the analysis of the possible ways of development of the Bank. The management of JSC “Paritetbank” highly appreciates the potential of Sberbank of Russia JSC (Ukraine) in the context of the goals and challenges faced by management to develop the banking business”, – said the Belarusian financial institution.

OJSC “Paritetbank” – 15-th Bank of the Republic of Belarus in terms of assets, was founded in 1991. The main shareholder is the Republic of Belarus (of 99.83%), the rest of 0.17% of the shares are owned by more than 2500 individuals. The Bank’s network includes 25 branches located all over Belarus. “Paritetbank” more than 400 persons work.

Balance beloruskogo Paritetbank – $180 million (After denominat was duzhe which is very convenient, perevodite figures in msavi VALUT in golari 1:2). Buhgalterskii Captal Sberbank –
(Ukraine) – $140 million.
History about David that Goliath townhouse with renovated on the way.

— Matthew Demkiv (@demkiv_m) 22 December 2017.

We will remind, the Russian “Sberbank” has sold its second Ukrainian subsidiary “PJSC” Vs Bank”,” businessman Sergey Tigipko.

Note that after the introduction of sanctions against Kyiv “daughters” of Russian banks, their share has decreased on the Ukrainian market.

  • Sberbank
  • Paritetbank

Saw a bug — Ctrl+Enter

Letter to the editor

© Materials


/ OL

Leave your comment

Leave your comment

All comments


Editor’s choice