In the center of Kiev in high school was smoke, children evacuated

In the center of Kiev in the premises of the Street of the gymnasium №56 was smoke.

According to “UKRINFORM”, smoke in the basement of the gymnasium, according to preliminary data, led short circuit in the wiring.

According to the parents that brought children to school, the air felt acrid smell of burnt plastic. Younger students asked to take home

Later in the capital management of gschs assured that the rescuers have eliminated the smoke. The Ministry also said that as a result of short circuit fire has not occurred.

Currently, the training was restored, there were no injuries.

We will remind, on the eve of the school of the Dnieper seven children were hospitalized in the hospital because of gas poisoning. One of the students brought to school a gas canister and sprayed it in the hallway.