For the first week of may, the Donbas killed one civilian, 19 were wounded
During 1-7 may in the area of ATO in the Donbas killed one civilian, another 19 were injured. On Friday, may 12, reported the first Deputy head of Special monitoring mission of the OSCE Alexander Hg, reports Ukrainian news.
“Last week the SMM has confirmed 20 cases of civilian casualties, including 1 dead”, – he said.
Terrorist Zakharchenko called the main goal of “DNR”
Since the beginning of the year as a result of the conflict in the Donbas were injured 191 people, said hug.
We will remind, earlier it was reported that in the East , a group of Ukrainian sappers exploded during mine clearing. One soldier died on the spot, another was injured and was hospitalized. It happened in Donetsk direction.