OSCE: since the beginning of the year in the Donbass killed 45 civilians
According to the SMM of the OSCE since the beginning of the year in the Donbass killed 45 civilians.
On Tuesday, June 13, said Deputy head of the OSCE SMM Alexander hug in Vienna, the Agency dpa, Deutsche Welle writes.
According to him, 216 civil during this time were injured.
“The number of victims among the civilian population increased by 110 percent compared to the same period last year,” said Alexander hug.
He added that the civilian population in the Donbas killed due to shelling on the line of demarcation, which continue due to the fact that the parties to the conflict to comply with the Minsk agreement.
We will remind, in February 2015 in Minsk agreement was reached on a ceasefire and withdrawal of heavy weapons from the contact line between the Ukrainian army and Pro-Russian separatists.
However, according to the OSCE, the violation of the ceasefire regime regularly.
The parties accused each other of attacks.