Popular sushi restaurant in Kiev was closed due to a gastro outbreak and mass poisoning

23 people ended up in the hospital after a visit to the restaurant “Sushi land Eurasia” on the street Wednesday in Kiev.

They found an intestinal infection, according to Department of Gospodarevskaya in Kiev.

“In Kiev was 16 cases of acute intestinal infection among residents of the city, possibly associated with the consumption of food in catering establishments”, – stated in the message.

See also:

Doctors suggest. As with the prom “not to ring” in the Department of toxicology

They associate their poisoning from eating California rolls, “Philadelphia”, “Unagi”, “Golden dragon” and others.

It is noted that the restaurant held an unscheduled inspection of seized products, which is associated with a possible poisoning, and sent samples of food research.

“As 29.06.2017 ill 23 people, 20 of them were hospitalised (12 in the infectious disease Department of Kyiv city clinical hospital №4, 5 persons in the infectious Department of the Kiev city clinical hospital № 9, 3 people in the infectious diseases ward in oleksandrivska clinical hospital. Kiev 1 child in the infectious disease Department of Kyiv city children’s clinical hospital No. 2) and 2 adults from hospitalization refused”, – stated in the message.

Gospodarevskaya encourages citizens who have used the food in the restaurant and which was bad, to contact the medical institutions.