In Kiev, people massively poisoned Shawarma

In Kiev, people massively poisoned Shawarma

© Getty Images


Today, 16:18

  • The number of views


Police started investigation on the fact of mass poisoning.

In Kiev on Brovarsky Avenue people massively poisoned Shawarma in one of the fast-food establishments.

About it reported in Department of communications of the Metropolitan police.

“The duty of the Dnipro police Department yesterday during the day were reported of doctors from various infectious Department of medical institutions for hospitalization of citizens with acute intestinal infections. At this time, from hospital institutions received 16 messages,” the message reads.

See also:

Suprun told how to protect your child from poisoning and not to do more harm in the case of sickness

As it turned out, the victims on the eve of buying Shawarma on the Brovarsky prospectus, and later complained of feeling unwell. They were taken to hospitals, one victim refused hospitalization.

Now law enforcement officers seized products and equipment outlets. Appointed a number of examinations, among which is judicial-medical and food products. Continues the test.

The investigators have contributed information about the incident in the Unified register of pre-judicial investigations on signs of violation of sanitary rules and regulations concerning the prevention of infectious diseases and mass poisonings. The sanction of article prescribes punishment in the form of a penalty to hundred free minima of incomes of citizens or up to six months of arrest or up to three years of restriction of freedom.

We will remind, earlier in Lviv during the day, poisoned nine regulars median income is only Kebabon the street Kulish, 10. Patients complained of fever, General weakness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Subsequently, the number of victims of poisoning has increased, all the victims diagnosed with food poisoning and acute intestinal infection.

As it became known, the cause of mass poisoning of visitors of the cafe was salmonellosis.

  • Kiev
  • Shawarma
  • fast food
  • poisoning

Next post

Saw a bug — Ctrl+Enter

Letter to the editor

© Materials

GU NP from Kiev

/ EC

Editor’s choice