27 attacks and the victim: how was the day in the ATO

For Tuesday, November 28, at the line of contact in Donbas recorded 27 attacks on the positions of Armed forces of Ukraine. 11 times the military opened fire in response. As a result of provocations near zaytsevo and Gladosovo militants failed to disrupt the visit of the OSCE observers and representatives of the UN mission. As a result of the shelling killed one Ukrainian soldier, another two were wounded. This reports the press center of staff ATO. On Lugansk the […]

Read more

The trilateral contact group in Minsk on Wednesday to agree on the date of the exchange of prisoners

The trilateral contact group in Minsk on Wednesday may finally agree on a list of hostages and the date of their release. At least it is hoped the Ukrainian side, according to a story TSN.Night. Videoreaction the contact group in Minsk will try to negotiate the exchange of hostages TSN. Pdsmi day 29 Nov, 00:03 Facebook VKontakte Google+ Twitter Viber Kiev is ready to pay for their 74 306 prisoners of the separatists. This is the last proposal of Ukraine. […]

Read more

Not by force or by cunning the rebels started to make a tunnel to the positions of the APU in the arc Svetlodarsk

The occupiers are trying to regain lost, so began shelling Travneve and Gladosovo, which the soldiers of the 54th brigade, together with soldiers of the battalion “Aydar” released by militants last week. From-for military operations in the liberated village can’t get out repairmen to fix the electricity, gas and water to the villagers, said the plot TSN.19:30. “Restless night, the morning the enemy shelled these settlements from 82-mm mortars, infantry fighting vehicles. The enemy does not cease fire” – said […]

Read more

The SBU and the GPU came with searches to the six employees of the NABU

Director of the NABU Artem Sytnik said that the PGO and the security service have raided two safe areas on NABOO, and in apartments of employees of the Bureau and their relatives. In General, the searches included six employees of the NABU and investigative actions were carried out at more than 10 locations. See also: Sytnik voiced the reason why tear the investigation to NAB He noted that after the failure of the transaction to the State migration service detained […]

Read more

Agents of NABOO, nobody was arrested – Sytnik

Agents of the National anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine were appointed by competition, taking account of the law on the NABU and the law on state secrets. This was stated by the head of the NABOO Sytnyk. According to him, after the failure of the transaction to the State migration service detained agents of NABU there. “Now all employees of NABU at work, no one was arrested. People are ready for this test” – skzaal it. See also: Sytnik accused the […]

Read more
1 2,150 2,151 2,152 2,153 2,154 5,385